Friday, September 01, 2006

Kick Ass.

I'm trying out a new coffee blend this morning, trying to jump-start my already over-caffeinated heart.

Switching coffee blends is similar to switching prescription drugs. You can't just stop using one and go on to another, the change may be too jarring for your system. I find it best to do a couple of brews that are half & half; part old mixture and part new, that way there's a transition, a "buffer zone" to minimize any problems you may encounter.

So far it's working well - my heart is only thudding in my chest at 147 beats a minute. That's up a couple of beats, it must be the brew. At least it still proves I have a heart. (I wonder myself sometimes.)

Why that particular title? That's because it's called Kick Ass Coffee.
I mean, how can you not want to try that out?

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment