Friday, September 22, 2006

Evening Harder.

I've been waiting a long time for this to come out.

I'm not sure if I've commented on this before, but I am a Kevin Smith Junkie. (It's not a man-crush; I don't like him that way.) I own all the movies (can quote verbatim if necessary) and enjoy watching them over and over. Hell, I even get most of the in-jokes that are so abundantly spread out through all his films.

So of course I'm excited that his Q&A series has a sequel, and that it's coming out on DVD November 28th.

So why am I so excited so early? Well, if you've even seen the first Evening with Kevin Smith, you know that it's a complete laugh riot. The guy is full of witty stories, insider information , and he really breaks the silence in regards to his opinion on those celebrities we all know and love.

And it's just funny shit.

Would a guy wearing old-school black and white vans slip-ons (with no socks) on the cover of his own DVD case be anything but funny? Hell - look at it; You know this isn't a movie about fashion. I mean come on, short pants? That's pure comedy right there.

I can't wait.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment