In no particular order:
- Salem's Lot - The book. Not so much the movie. It was 2am on a really dark and windy night when I first finished reading that book. Stuff scratching against the window freaked the shit out of me.
- The Exorcist - The movie scared the crap out of me and I still have not touched pea soup.
- Fat Chicks in Spandex - I've mentioned this before, but I just can't say it enough. There ought to be a law, and I'm not talking the Law of Gravity.
- The George Bush White House - You know what I'm saying.
- Weapon's of Mass Destruction - We are all supposed to be scared of these right?
- Weapon's of Ass Destruction - I shouldn't even have to explain this.
- Joey's Driving - Mother fucker can't even change a CD without getting into an accident.
- Tim Horten's running out of coffee - It hasn't happened yet, and God willing, never will.
- The Dutch - Don't they scare everybody?
- A "+" sign on the Pregnancy Test - That scares the hell out of every man.
- No Internet Connection - Sad, really, but this actually DOES scare me.
- Quebec Separating From The Rest of Canada - O right, like they haven't pretty much already. If they could they would take the whole fucking province and move it. Not much of a loss, except then Newfoundland would be closer to the West. And that's what scares me.
That's all I can think of now, But I'd like to hear what the general public has to say.