Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Feel Ver2.0

  1. That the greatest job one could have is that of a city worker. Minimal intelligence needed, not a lot of actual work involved, and Monday to Friday would be a perk.
  2. The reason I don't have a city job is because I would strangle all the dumb fucks I work with. This would interfere with possible future promotions.
  3. That the thing I miss about working at the Arches is firing people. That really perked up my days, especially when it was someone I hated.
  4. Firing people is actually the number two reason. Chicks with big tits during the lunch hour was number one.
  5. I'm really quite addicted to the spellchecker. When there is not one available, (like when leaving comments on a blog) I get antsy, like a junkie looking for a fix.
  6. That although I like the weather and temperatures of this time of year, the distinct lack of visible cleavage on the opposite sex is quite the bummer.
  7. Thought for the day- Ass cleavage on chicks: Hawt. (little bit of thong? Excellent.) Ass cleavage on guys: Just plain wrong.
  8. That you can't go wrong with dick and fart jokes.
  9. That most days look a lot brighter after a cup of coffee.......and a blowjob.
  10. A lot of my days aren't that bright.

1 comment:

  1. awesome.

    And yes, the lack of a spell check on comments seriously bites me in the ass. daily.

    ReplyDelete