Tuesday, August 01, 2006

iGot One.


I just picked up an iPod Nano.
(Black - very sexy.)

As I mentioned in this post, I wasn't that impressed with iPods until I got my hands on one. After a few minutes I was so infatuated that I've had it in the back of my mind to pick one up for ages. My main obstacles were finances and overcoming my incredible buyer's remorse. (I've spoken of this remorse before. It's a powerful thing.)

My bonus covered the financial part.
My extreme desire covered the buyer's remorse.

Now to load it up with all the things I want to listen to.
It even hold photos and has games.
I may never talk to another person in the lunchroom again.
(Their loss.)

Envy me now, bitches.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. igot one too...and by the sound of things you know that already, because you are giving me a case for mine. This I am VERY thankful for because I have been treating mine like it's made of wax for fear of scratching it! So now I'll be technologically cool and fashionably stylish with my pink protected ipod!

    Envy ME now, bitches.

    ReplyDelete