Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hung Out.

As you can tell, I had a little bit to drink last night. It was an end-of-summer work party, free booze and food, games for the kids, party till you drop.
A good time was had by most, and a fantastic time was had by some.

Unfortunately most of us had to work today.

I'd rather go into work hung over than just stay at home. I find the hangover goes away quicker at work, because you are actually doing something instead of just laying around feeling shitty.

At least most people do something - there are those people who go into work and expect you to feel sorry for them or excuse their lackluster performance just because they had a few too many the night before.

That's just too fucking bad; if I have to be here and work, so do you. Suck it up and grow a pair. (Ladies up top, guys down below.) I don't expect you to feel sorry for me, and I don't feel sorry for you. I don't mean to sound bitter, but just don't think you are getting any sympathy from me.

If you work hard and party hard, everything is okay - there's balance.
If you party had and work so-so, it's all fucked up.

Don't fuck it up.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment