Saturday, August 12, 2006

I Wish...

  1. That everything tasted as good as chocolate fudge. Bad for the waistline, good for the soul.
  2. That sometimes it was acceptable to just stab someone in the eye with a pen. There would be no hard feelings, just a "Yeah, I guess I deserved that."
  3. That my favorite bands would always keep producing. Just a song every two weeks. That way you don't have to wait for a year to hear something new.
  4. For everyone to be able to understand exactly what I'm saying. I need a spellchecker for the mind. There are days I think that no one understands what's coming out of my mouth.
  5. That somedays, the chute doesn't open.
  6. That on the stressful days, I could just have a smoke. I know it's a vicious can of worms to open, and that's why I stay away - but nothing else gets rid of stress quite the same. At least nothing you can do in the loading bay.
  7. That I could start one of these lists and have a full set of ideas.
  8. That I could run a marathon. Hell, I'd be happy to run to the end of the block.
  9. That instead of the 2Gb iPod, I had the infinite version.
  10. That The Hip breaks up tomorrow. That way I could call The SIdekick and laugh and laugh and laugh... ah, Good Times.
Later.

1 comment:

  1. .. and laugh, and laugh, and maybe have a nap until our ribcage healed, and then laugh and laugh some more.

    \\fishing under power.

    ReplyDelete