Saturday, December 30, 2006

Subliminal Message.


The fucking Radio was driving me nuts today.

Maybe it's because of the holiday, but they had the same songs on a loop, and it played about 3 times during my shift today. I only noticed because most of the songs were about Masturbation.

I'm not just dreaming this shit up either folks. There were some very specific songs in there about the art of self pleasure.

They played the shit over and over again.

If they played "She Bop" by Cyndi Lauper one more time I would have snapped. I get it. She's touching her clit.
I also heard "I Touch Myself" by The Divinyls, "U + Ur Hand" by Pink, and I think I heard "Rattlesnake Shake" by Fleetwood Mac - although I'm not 100% on that last one. I was hoping for "Little Red Corvette" by Prince, but I don't think they knew that one.

I think the DJ is trying to tell us that he's very lonely in the booth. I'm glad to see that he was going with a theme though, and that he was sticking to it. (That is a horrible pun I know, but I just couldn't help it.)

I'm glad to say that next to annoying me, it didn't really affect me at all.

Except my palms got all sweaty and I kept looking longingly at the Papaya.

Thank God that my shift soon ended and I was able to escape the radio's maddening hold on my libido.

I hope they change the tape tomorrow.

But then again, maybe not.....

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment