Sunday, December 03, 2006

Party!

I'm about to go to our Annual Staff Christmas Party.

It's either going to be very good or very bad.

I'm posting early, because with any luck I won't be in typing condition later on.

I love the social aspect of the Christmas Party. In fact it's one of the few things I like about Christmas. The camaraderie, the music, the dancing, all the things I like about the bar, but none of the assholes associated with that place. The fact that we usually get some sweet prizes helps to some degree as well.

The fact that there is Karaoke means I'll get to bust out my wicked rap skillz. (Dope-a-lope. Fo' Sho.)

Wish me luck though, I have to work early the next day.

Maybe I just won't go to sleep.....

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Update!

    Won a Cell Phone and fishing rod.
    Had a pretty good time.
    The biggest compliment?
    The amount of people who didn't want me to leave.

    Plus I looked really hawt.

    Later

    ReplyDelete