Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm Done!


I finished off my Christmas Shopping today.

Thank Fucking God that's over with.

I hate trying to find stuff for people.
I usually work best under a pressure situation - no time to think if it's the wrong or right gift. Just go with your first instinct and regret it later. (Luckily my buyer's remorse only works when I'm shopping for myself - not for others.)

I had no idea what to get anyone at all. I just went with the flow and I think I did alright.

I haven't been giving out any hints on what I want this year. Everything that I want is shiny and expensive or possibly illegal (and let's not forget immoral too, while we are at it.) so I haven't been laying out any groundwork. It'll be interesting to see what Santa brings me.

But like I said, I'm done.

Now if I can just find someone to wrap it all.....

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment