Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Get Out Of My House.

I mean it.

Over the past few days it seems like there have been a thousand people trooping in and out of my house.

With both of the boys having Birthdays within four days of each other and Christmas happening in between, it's been a parade of visitors.

The tiring part is cleaning up after everyone leaves. Would it be rude of me to ask them to take a piece of garbage with them when they go? What with all the gift wrap and boxes, my garbageman is going to have an aneurysm when he sees what is waiting for him on trash day. I should tip him or something, but I think the garbage guys around here make more than I do already.

But now all the visiting is done, the holiday season is winding down and the only people who are going to come to my house now are people that I want to come over.

And the Jehovah's.
But I've got traps for them.
(Chick Tracts and Bourbon.)

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment