Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Zoned Out.

Today was a day where my mind shut off.

It's a talent I have, but I think that most men have it.

We as a gender are able to shut off our brain and yet still go through the motions of everyday life. Today I had conversations, completed tasks, worked hard, communicated, and I can't recall a damned thing. I don't think I had one significant thought besides whatever task was at hand.

I'm sure on a subconscious level things were going on fine, as I dimly recall smiling or chuckling when different songs came on the radio.

Normally I have tons of random thoughts scrambling in my head, waiting to jump out in conversation or online. I don't usually type up any random thing that pops into my head last minute, but as I sat down tonight to recall what I had been thinking about, I noticed that I didn't really focus on anything at all today.

That is how we men think - or don't, as the case may be.

Just watch - now I'll wake up at 4am with a head full of thoughts.
It'll be like Blue Balls for the brain.

Ouch.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment