Saturday, November 18, 2006

Priorities.

I check Google News everyday.

I enjoy staying on top of world events and interesting things.

For each article they have they also list all the other relevant articles on that subject that have been published, so you may check another source and get a different point of view.

Pretty nifty.

The average report might have 200/300 other publishings.

Bomb attack? 600/700.

President Bush in Asia for Summit? 1500.
("Well I'll tell ya - I'd sure like the cream of sum yung guy." Heh, heh. "Get it? Cream..heheh.")

But the fact that Tom Cruise's wedding to Katie Holmes garnered 2592 articles just today is sad.
Forget war and famine. The couch-jumper is getting hitched.
I could care less about the celebrity weddings, especially this one.

Someone tell me, where did it all go wrong?

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment