Monday, November 13, 2006

Cramp.


I've got a cramp.

It's not a menstrual cramp. Or a Charlie horse.

I went to the gym today, and in my enthusiasm for rowing my ass off, I may have pulled something in my back. I didn't even know I had a muscle there. (I think my zeal on the ab machine might have had something to do with it as well.)

A hot shower really helped. (Is there anything a long, hot shower doesn't cure? Get out of here with your sick thoughts, people.)

I'm sure the pain will subside, but for now I'm just going to suck it up and deal with it. Sure, I could be a pansy and take actual medication, but why not add a few notches to my macho belt? Some lady may tell me about the pain of childbirth, but I can tell her I had a back cramp, and that will put me ahead, right?

If anyone is looking for me, I'll be the one wincing as I get up out of my chair.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment