Friday, November 17, 2006

Private Time.

Listen buddy, I'm not here to make friends.

Why are you asking me questions?

Do my short, impolite answers not give you the hint you need?
The fact that I refuse to look at you? Is that not an unspoken gesture?

I don't care that you recognize me from where I work.
I don't have a clue who you are.
I don't care that you've been a customer of ours for years.
I don't want to talk to you right now.
I can't make it any clearer with out just telling you to fuck off.

I didn't come here to have a conversation with you.
I came here to work out.
Out there, on the gym floor, I might have a chat between sets.

But right now, when I just got out of the shower and I'm toweling my balls dry?

Not the best time to strike up a conversation with a random stranger.
Even if you do recognize me.

Later.

(And yes, I know they are impressive. Thanks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment