Sarah Problem? at Run, Running, Runner "tagged" me, and since she's a fellow runner and I'm not a complete asshole, I'm going to comply.
See? This is why Blogger is way more fun than Facebook - politeness. Those fucking heathens out in Facebookland, with their pokes and Farmville shit, can kiss my ass.
So to comply with the Rules of this thing,I have to post the rules:
Do not talk about Fight Club. Post these rules
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions set for you in your tagger's post.
- Create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blogs and tell them you’ve tagged them
- No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You have to tag 11 different people!
Rules Posted? Check.
On to the next part:
11 Random Facts about Me:
- I was born in the Yukon - the frozen tundra of the north.
- I'm a Twin - 3 minutes younger than the guy who crawled out before me.
- I used to be athletic, became a porker, and after age 35, lost the chub.
I would stab a hobo for a donut. I really like pastries.
- My Dad taught me how to shoot a pistol and rifle at age 8.
- I lost my oldest brother to AIDs when I was 23.
- Midgets used to freak me out, but thanks to Peter Dinklage and Game of Thrones, I think they are pretty bitchin'.
- I drink at least 4 huge travel mugs of coffee a day.
- I have two tattoos (chest and leg) and would love to have more.
- I used to manage a McDonald's and my Wife is a former Drive-Thru girl.
- I can correctly use chopsticks to eat Chinese Food, and pick up small, icky items off the floor is necessary.
1. What is your middle name? Love or hate? Richard - Hate because it's always shortened to "Dick".
2. Truth or kindness? Kindness - The truth can be twisted - true kindness can't be faked.
3. Workout in the morning or night? I hit the Gym or Road between 5:30 -6am - I guess if you are coming home from the bar, it's still night.
4. If you could cure 1 single disease - what would it be? Cancer - even though I lost my Brother to AIDs, Cancer has touched more people in my life.
5. always lose or never play? It's better to try your best and lose than to never play.
6. end hunger or hatred? Hatred - If we all get along, the food will take care of itself. Sharing is Caring.
7. what is your first childhood memory? I'm 39 - I can't remember anything before I was six - so probably skating on the roads -you have to live in the Yukon to get that one..
8. what is your 'power' song? It varies - right now, "Fans" by Kings of Leon.
9. 3 bad habits? Too much coffee, I talk too much, and I can't read just one book at a time.
10. run fast or run far? Run far fast? Distance over speed - The Zen of running works for me.
Now I have to list My 10 Questions for the People I'm tagging:
- Favorite Alcoholic Beverage?
- Technical Gadget you can't live without?
- Favorite Movie that you like but everyone else hates?
- If you could have coffee with one person, living or dead, who would it be? (You can't pick me, even though I know you all want to.)
- Quote that you find inspiring or funny?
- Porn: Scourge of society, Ok in the right doses, or just can't get get enough?
- Worst Job you ever had?
- E-reader or Actual Book?
- Why do you blog?
- Biggest Guilty Pleasure?
From the Mind of a Mad Man
This is Not My Beautiful House
Going the Distance.
The Best of Me
Adventures in Reality.
Why not the 11 requested in the rules? Because being on my followed list is only for a select few - and since I'd like to know more about all of these people, they made the list. (I know, sneaky, eh?)