Monday, March 03, 2008

Right Next To Godliness.

There's a guy in Toronto who has invented a device to remind Nurses and Doctors to wash their hands.

That scares me.

Not that the device was created, but that it's needed at all.

I don't know about you, but I expect my Nurses and Doctors to be clean and tidy. I don't want the woman who sponge-bathed Mr. Johnson's balls to forget to wash her hands and then hand me my oral thermometer. I hope that my Doctor wasn't just scratching his ass before he has to check anything involving mine.

Now I'm questioning past medical procedures. I don't recall seeing my Doctor wash up before he did my vasectomy. Mind you, I was freezing cold with my junk hanging out, so I wasn't paying attention. I'd just like to take it on faith that he did.

But from now on, I'll be watching, that's for sure.

"Turn my head and cough? Not until you've washed those grimy mitts, Doc."




Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment