Friday, March 14, 2008

No Goat.

My chin is cold.

After having some sort of facial hair for at least 2 years, and a full-on goatee (or van dyke - whatever you call it) for the last four months, my face is now hairless.

If you remember this post, you'll recall I said I was going to shave the goat when I lost Thirty pounds. As of this morning, I've officially lost Thirty-one pounds.

I shaved as soon as I got home.

I still have another 5-6 weeks in this contest, but it's all gravy now. (Figuratively speaking - no gravy for me.) Any more weight that I lose is just a bonus. My dream would be to tone up and lose another 10 to 15 pounds, but I'm happy with myself so far. (The dream will come true.) I still have to finish the contest, and I am "in it to win it".

I'd post a picture of the chin, but right now it's pasty white and cold. I don't want to expose it too much, for fear that it can't take the attention.

But just to let you know: It's as smooth as a baby's ass.




Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment