Friday, March 28, 2008

Smells Like Mean Spirits.

I'd like to suggest an invention.

(I say suggest because I think it's a great idea, but I don't want to waste my time and energy on developing and marketing it.)

Fabric Softeners for Guys.

I hate static cling, just like any good Canadian boy should. (Fact: Static cling helped the Nazis in WW2.) There's no place for it in my closet, that's for sure.

But using regular dryer sheets make me smell like a sissy. Can't a guy get a dryer sheet that isn't all crammed up with scents like Lavender, Daises and Outdoor Fresh. (How is Outdoor Fresh even a scent? What if you live out by the Sewage Treatment Plant? Does that mean your Outdoor Fresh Sheets smell like shit?)

I like to smell like a man, not like someone spilled a bag of potpourri down my drawers. And that's where I imagine Fabric Sheets for Guys would come in. Think about it:
  • Manly guy smells - Bar-B-Que, Dirt, Fresh Cut Grass, Tequila.
  • Tailored to different levels of activity - New iPod smell, Computer Case smell, Coffee & Newspaper smell.
  • Never smell like a flower again!
I believe it's time that someone took this idea and ran with it.

I'd be your greatest customer.




Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment