Wednesday, March 26, 2008

UnDrafted.

I'll let you in on a secret.

Usually when I blog, it's from some half-baked idea or thought that I've had, and I try to jot it down as soon as possible. I'll even have things pop into my head while I'm writing about something else. (Don't worry, I only keep the good stuff - otherwise you'd just be reading about blowjobs, blowjobs, boobies, and blowjobs.) When that happens, I just set them up in "Draft" mode, and get them later when I can't think of anything to write about.

But I'm all out of drafts.

It's been a busy day - and working, doing the Family Dinner, finishing errands, and putting the kids to bed have left me with no time to formulate a thought worth repeating. I figured I was okay, and that I would reach into "the well" and post about some random thought I had 3 weeks ago.

The well was dry.

I panicked for a moment, and then contained myself.

So instead of wit and revelry, what you get is a post about how I'm unable to post. (Cheap, no?)

Luckily I have a bit of time tomorrow to let my mind wander and hopefully fill up the well again. Otherwise you'll be seeing a lot more posts like this one. ( I could always post the nasty, dirty thoughts - but who wants to read those?)



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment