Monday, June 11, 2007

Holidays Revisited.

My Holidays are pooched.

All my grand plans and wishful endeavors are for naught.

Most of the things I had to take care of on my holidays: Yard work, Garage Sale, Power washing - they all require focused, concentrated effort. (Remember, these are power tools we are dealing with.) My plans were based on The Wife having the same time off, so she could watch The Boys while I took care of the work.

In a perfect world, it would have gone off without a hitch.

However, due to another girl being sick at work, The Wife has had to cancel and go in. The only days I have free are Thursday and Friday - and I'll probably be laid up those days. (Snip snip.) I'm effectivly gone for Mr. Fixit to Mr. Mom.

So what now?

I'm going to try and do as much as I can with The Boys around - I'll just have to go to extra lengths to make sure they are entertained, out of the way and yet in plain sight. (Sounds easy, right?) Most of the heavy-duty yard jobs are going to have to be canceled.

Between Mother Nature and now this, these Holidays are really starting to suck.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment