Friday, March 09, 2007

The Tale of Table 185.

I just finished playing in my first ever online Poker Tournament.

Since the night is still young, you can tell I didn't do too well.

Out of 3000 people, I placed 1961st. (I know it sounds shitty, but hey - there were 1000 others out before I was.) It basically came down to blinds- they were being raised every five minutes and if I didn't make a move soon, I would have been washed out.

So I bided my time, waited until I got a passable hand (Ace-9 suited) and went all in when the flop showed an Ace. I would have been alright too, except for the guy that fished Two Pair out on the River.

And then it was all over.
I wasn't the first guy out from Table 185, and I wasn't ashamed about how I went out.

It was fun while it lasted, and I'll do it again.
It passes the time in between Poker Nights at The Sidekick's place.
Although it's much more fun to make fun of his Mother to his face.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment