Friday, March 23, 2007

One Day.


One day off does not a day off make.

I know that makes no sense at all, but as I'm about to head off to work, it doesn't have to.
Yesterday was not really a relaxing day off, so I don't feel as rested as I should be.
My battery is only half-charged.

This will only be an advantage to those who will be facing me at Poker tonight. I may not be at the top of my game.

Screw That, I'm gonna waste them.

Later.


Song On My Mind - "Sweet Escape" By Gwen Stefani.
Reading - Nothing right now, I'm typing!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:54 pm

    Dude, you have a poker problem.

    No, it's not that you play too much poker; play as much as you want. It's that you play so much poker Without Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the fact that you are tired and only have a "Half-charged"battery, does this make up for your borderline gay music choice..so much for the poker ...bastards...

    ReplyDelete