Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sweet 'N Low Can Lick My Balls.

My Tim Horton's coffee tastes funny.

It's tasted funny for the last couple of days.

I had assumed that they were just screwing up every time I went through the drive thru and not putting any sweetener in my coffee. I meant to say something to them, but by the time I notice it, I'm miles away. (I'm not going to phone back and bitch about my coffee - that's what the Internet is for, right?)

So the Sidekick and I go to Timmy's the other night, (Sorry Bish, we would have called, but you are 3 hours away.) and I ask for the usual - Xtra Large, 3 cream, 1 sweetener. I then glance down and notice that it isn't the lovely yellow Splenda package the girl is reaching for, but it's mirror-universe opposite, the gayish pinky-blue of Sweet 'N Low.

"Hey." I say, "When did you guys switch to Sweet 'N Low?"
"About a couple of days ago." The girl replies.
"Can I please see one of those packets?" I asked.
"Sure."

I glance at the packet and therein lies the root of my problem. One Sweet 'N Low packet is only equal to half a packet of Splenda! The mystery of the Cantankerous Customer's Coffee is solved!

"Can you make that two sweeteners?" I ask.
"Ok." She answers.

And all is right with the world once again.

Sweet 'N Low still sucks, but at least my coffee tastes right.

Later.


Song On My Mind - "A Day Late" By Anberlin.
Reading - "The Sweet 'N Low Package" By Problem Solved.

1 comment:

  1. Dude. Timmy Sessions are legendary. I woulda drove up! ;-)

    ReplyDelete