Thursday, February 01, 2007

Top Twenty

The Top Twenty songs on my iPod, as listed by times played.

  1. Go -Pearl Jam
  2. Uprising Down Under - Sam Roberts
  3. Other Side - Pearl Jam
  4. Hello, I'm in Delware - City & Colour
  5. Comin' Home - City & Colour
  6. In Your Honor - Foo Fighters
  7. Dissident - Pearl Jam
  8. One And The Same - Audioslave
  9. Save Your Scissors - City & Colour
  10. Dreaming With A Broken Heart - John Mayer
  11. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town - Pearl Jam
  12. This Could Be Anywhere In The World - Alexisonfire
  13. We Dreamed In Heist - Anberlin
  14. Brighter Than Sunshine - Aqualung
  15. A Bad Dream - Keane
  16. Here It Goes Again - Ok Go
  17. Nothingman - Pearl Jam
  18. What If I Do - Foo Fighters
  19. So She's Leaving - The Trews
  20. I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor - Arctic Monkeys
That even surprised me in a couple of places.

Some of them I guarantee are because of my "Workout" playlist at the gym.
Others? Who knows?
I like what I like and I listen to it often.

Later.

(Can't wait to see the Sidekick's comments to some of these. Bring it on Bitch!)

4 comments:

  1. For a device like the ipod that can hold so many songs why the severe lack of diverity damn it! I take the blame for the Pearl Jam, but they are an amazing band so I can't fault you too much...you were expecting more of a bitch I know...but with the amount of City and Colour on your list you seem to be a sad bastard on the edge just waiting for a reason to jump...so I will leave it at that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know "Why the Severe lack of a Spell Checker!"...beat you to it bitch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:33 am

    alexisonfire. all one word. fag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mr Anonymous, to please you I have edited my blog. Please forgive me for misspelling something. I hope I have not offended your delicate sensibilities - when you can't be bothered to post even a reputable pseudonym.

    Thanks for coming out.
    (Get it? Coming out? See what I did with that fag comment there? Turned it around, eh?)

    ReplyDelete