Sunday, February 04, 2007

Things I've Learned...


  1. The more that I have to say, the harder time I have saying it.
  2. Being beat by a higher kicker is like being slapped in the mouth with a handful of pork fat.
  3. No matter how well you prepare, if you have children, eventually one of them will throw up on you. Twice.
  4. When Spongebob starts to make sense, it's time to turn the T.V. off.
  5. The Internet may seem infinite and vast - but there's only 10 sites I like to go to. The rest is either encyclopedic or a car wreck. You decide.
  6. I'm tired of laundry. I want the futuristic disposable zippered jumpsuit. Now.
  7. The more I want to see a Super Bowl game is inversely proportionate to my ability to be able to watch said game. (Had to work, missed it all.)
  8. That just seeing a picture of a Starbuck's cup will make me want to have a Grande White Chocolate Mocha. Guess what I'd like for a topping.
  9. The more work that I have to do - the more people want to talk to me about nothing.
  10. That thanks to the Sidekick making me attend a Hip concert, I can now pick out Gord Downie's whiny voice whenever it hiots the radio. (Damn Canadian Content laws!)

No comments:

Post a Comment