Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Chatterbox.


I like Talk Radio.

Sports talk radio to be specific.

The only time I ever get to listen to it is when I'm in the car. If you take the amount of times I'm in the car and divide it by the number of times that they are talking about something I want to hear - you'll have yourself a very small number.

Which makes it all the more infuriating to have someone or something interrupt what I'm trying to listen to. They finally get to a point or topic that I've been waiting for and inevitably somehow someone else in the car starts talking to me. I can't just turn around and tell them to shut up; it's not in my nature. So I try and tough it out - listening to two conversations at once and not really catching anything substantial from either.

It's a no-win situation.

I long for the day of the Universal Remote - when I can mute anyone I want.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment