Monday, January 15, 2007

Poker Night.

I had my ass handed to me at Poker tonight.
Not really whooped or anything - I only lost half of what I came with.
The worst was the two bad beats I had.


Thought I had the hand down, and someone turned up that one better card.
It's kinda like a kick in the nuts, except involving money.
(Which I guess makes it hurt even more.)
It sounds like we might have a regular game going again soon - and that's a good thing.
Except when I'm losing.

I've discovered that I'm the chatterbox at the table, which may be annoying for some, but since I'm funny, I can get away with it. (In Poker, funny guys are like chicks with big tits - you'll let them sit at the table because they are fun to have there.)

All in all a great night, I hope to do it again soon.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment