Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wrapped Around Your Finger.


The Older Boy is a virtual master of manipulation.

I was watching him tonight - we were having dinner at my parent's place. He played my Mother like a pro. Anything he wanted - he got. He knows that all he has to do is look at Grandma and ask sweetly and whatever he wants will be his. ( I busted him earlier tonight trying to convince his Grandfather that there weren't enough Transformers at Grandpa's house, and that The Boy could show him what store to buy them at.)

He doesn't pull any of that shit when we are around, but I leave the room to use the facilities and come back to him bending my Parents to his will. After that, it's too late.

The Grandparents don't notice because he's so polite when he does it. He's not rude, and he never demands - he suggests. He's a true negotiator at heart.

He'll be great with the ladies when he's older.

That's m'boy.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment