Monday, October 29, 2007

Rock Out With My Cock Out.

"We all just wanna be big Rock Stars; live in hilltop houses, drivin' fifteen cars...." Rock Star - Nickelback.

Rock Stardom has always eluded me.

It may be because I can't play an instrument or carry a tune, but that doesn't matter right now. I believe that my main setback was the inability to practice what is known as Rocking Out.

Rocking Out is that strange combination of stance, facial manipulation, and body gyration that Rock Stars do - all while shredding their biggest songs on a killer guitar. Being able to practice my Rocking Out skills would be beneficial, even necessary, for me to attain Rock God-hood.

But I lack some items that are crucial to my needs:
  • Killer Guitar. (That I can play.)
  • Catalog of Music.
  • Talent.
At least two of these problems can be solved if I buy Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii. The aforementioned Guitar (coolly customizable - with stickers!),and the game comes with over 70 songs. The talent? I'll have to supply that, but I think I can manage.

With these tools in hand nothing would stop me from ripping up some funk jams in the comfort of my own home. I know that with only a couple of late night sessions, my path to Rock Stardom would be well on it's way.

Buying it would be like an investment in my future.

Yeah, that's it...

I'd be crazy not to buy it, right?



Later.

(I know the Sidekick's gonna shit 'cause I opened the blog with a Nickelback lyric - it's his favorite band. Hahaha.)

2 comments:

  1. I will hav you know I didn't even get past the first line iof this post as you brought forth even the mention of the talentless hacks that are Nickelback...pretty sure I just puked a little in my mouth....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dare you smear the name of my favourite band, the Arrogant Pukes? Get them out of your mouth!

    I think the lad protests too much, really.

    ReplyDelete