Thursday, October 04, 2007

De-Composition

I was scrolling through my Blog archives today, looking for something I thought I wrote.

Every once in a while I'd come across a post or two that I was particularly proud of. I'd re-read it, chuckle, and then move on. I never did find what I was looking for - but I did find out something.

I think I'm tapering off.

Much like Motley Crue in it's later years, I just don't have that "zing" in my writing anymore. It's not like it's completely hopeless - I'm still better with the spell-checker than a certain Hetro-Life Mate I know. I think that I started writing just to entertain - and now I blog not so much for all of you, but for me. I've never had a journal before, and since Penthouse Forum sent my letters back (unopened), this is all I have.

Dear Blog....I never thought this would happen to me...

Just doesn't sound right, does it?

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment