Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Totally Fucking Gay.

I need your opinion.

I need to settle a matter of utmost importance. It's an ongoing question that can only be answered by an anonymous vote.

Which Coffee order sounds gayer to you?
  • Venti White Chocolate Mocha.
Or...
  • Venti Hazelnut Latte, Extra Hot, No Foam.
I can't tell you what I think, because one of those orders is mine. The other? It's the Sidekick's - and I think it's way gayer than my regular order. I wouldn't even order his in the Drive-Thru, because to do so would mean I'd eventually have to make eye contact with another human and I wouldn't be able to hide my shame - that's how gay his coffee is.

But I'll leave it up to you. You decide.

I put my fate in your hands.

Later.

5 comments:

  1. where's the vote thingy?!? Cmon, man -- I need the vote thingy.

    Pleeeeease. Voooote Thiiiingyyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poll added.

    Vote Away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I've had time to consider, I really am conflicted. The second drink is all modifiers and exceptions and stuff, and is thereby poofter by that virtue.

    But the first one has white chocolate in it; not any chocolate, but WHITE chocolate. And it's still got foam.

    Ergo, I almost know where I'm voting. But they're both just so gay, maybe I can't choose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lunchbox I have seen your Starbucks order and it's way gayer than either of these. Like Lance bass gay...lol...no water...what the hell is that!...hahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Due, my starbucks order is like a 5 to 7 on the Liberace scale. Grandé non-fat no-water extra-hot chai? Yeah, how gay is THAT?!? I think it could only be gayer if I was begging for the heavy cream.

    ReplyDelete