Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Corruption.

Someone is influencing my child - and not in a good way.

He likes to listen to music, and asked that I make him a new CD to listen to - something for in the car or at home. I told him to scan the digital channels, and if there is something he likes, his Mother can write it down.

Simple, right?

Nope.

I come home and check out his list. Half of it is Country music. What the fuck? Who lets him listen to Country? I have a kid who likes The Beasties, Foo Fighters and the White Stripes and someone lets him listen to country? Oh Lord - his musical education has been set back years.

I'm thinking aggressive therapy - go full-out Punk or Death Metal to counteract the influence of whatever banjo-twanging he's been forced to hear. Something has to work, it just has to.

I know who the culprit is, too. I'd eliminate her- but she tucks him in every night, and he'd notice if she was gone. I'm thinking robot double, but it'll take some time to get the parts together.

Help me George Clinton, you're my only hope.


Later.

1 comment:

  1. I never thought I would ever see or hear you speak the words "Help me George Clinton"...ever...

    ReplyDelete