Monday, October 01, 2007

Applesauce.


See the picture on the right?

That's what my brain feels like right now.

The good thing is that tomorrow is my day off, so I'll be able to (somewhat) relax. The bad thing was that I had to bust my ass at work today just to make sure I had everything done.

It was one of those days that I dread - everything that I had to do took just a little longer than it should. Now while that's not a bad thing during sex, when it happens at work it's not good. If I needed an order form, I couldn't find one. When I did, it had been filled in. When I went to make a copy of a clear form, the photocopier was out of paper.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

I need my day off.
I need my Starbucks Coffee.
I need... well, you know what I need.

Tomorrow is another day.
Thank God.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment