Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Shittiest Beer I've Ever Had.

I was out for drinks tonight and I followed the Sidekick's lead.

Bad Decision.

See, he goes out more than I do, and I'm not that much of a drinker. (Anymore.) So when I see him order a beer I've never seen before, I put my faith in him and order the same. (Our tastes run very similar.) It's happened before and has always worked out for the best.

But not tonight.

What was handed to me was the most foul and evil beer I can recall ingesting. (The bartender tells me afterwards that earlier this year the beer was up for recall.) The flavor? Like week old socks soaked in vinegar. The smell? Like wet dog in a closed room.

Oh yeah, it was that good.

If the time I had drinking the beer wasn't exceptionally fun, it would have been a total write off.

Next time, I'm forging my own path, and picking out the exact opposite from what the Sidekick orders.

Unless he orders Gin.
That, my friends, is a whole other ball of wax.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment