Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Podcast.


I think I'm a funny guy.

The Sidekick? I think he's hilarious.

Together? We are some funny shit. The banter, the comments - I tell you - it's a fuckin' comedy goldmine.

But when he suggested the idea of doing a podcast - I immediately became skeptical.

Why? The sound of my voice.

I know I think it sounds like melting White Chocolate, but I'm not sure it would go over well with the general public. Every time I call home and hear my answering machine message I become a little more sure that my vocal talents aren't for everyone. (Notice I said vocal, ladies - my oral skills are excellent.) Luckily I have a face built for radio and broadcasting in general.

I also think that it would be tough to have a ten minute conversation, one that other people would find interesting. If you want me to talk about my penis for ten minutes, sure - not a problem, but I don't think The Sidekick is going to want to linger on that subject for too long.
(But if you're reading this, you might want to hear that, right?)

I'm still on the fence about the whole subject - but you never know - things could change.
Until then I'll keep my Barry White -like sounds to myself.

Can ya dig it?


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment