Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fat Fingers.

I need help.

When I type, I tend to look at the keys, only glancing periodically at the screen to check my progress. (That's why I'm horrible at instant messaging - anyone who can actually type can converse circles around me, and I haven't even looked at the screen to see what they have said.)

I was just typing another post, and as I looked up to see what I had down I noticed that out of five words, I had four spelled wrong. I was shocked. Some words had an extra letter in them, or a space where there shouldn't be one. I'm not sure what to blame it on - either lack of attention, horrible education, or chubby fingers mashing on the keys.

All I can say is thank God for spell-check. I could have left it that way, but then you would think you were reading The Sidekick's blog and not mine. (Zing!)

I wonder if they make fat-key keyboards. Like those oversized buttons on your Grandma's phone. I need something like that to prevent this horrible event from happening again.

Or I could just run spell-check every thirty seconds, just in case.

Nah, I think the fat keyboard is the way to go.....but I'll need a bigger desk.



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment