Monday, May 26, 2008

Great As A Cup Size...


Lousy for an age.

Thirty-Six.

Today is my Thirty-Sixth Birthday.

I'm officially closer to Forty than I am to Thirty. Sad, right? (Inside I feel 25, and always will, I guess.) The weird thing is that right now, at this age, I'm in better shape than I have been since my younger years. So technically, like a fine wine, I've improved with age.

I'm going to try and enjoy this one. I work today, which isn't bad, and dinner followed by Poker tonight will round out my evening nicely. (I haven't mastered The Sidekick's ability to turn a Birthday into a three-day weekend - I'm not sure how he does it, but I'll give it a shot next year.)

I'd like to say I'm wiser now, but you'd all know that that's a lie, so I won't even try. I'm something, that's for sure, but I don't know what.


Oh yeah, older - I forgot.




Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment