Friday, February 08, 2008

Frosty Toes.

Lately, my feet are always cold.

If I'm not moving around or actually doing something, I find that it feels like I have blocks of ice where my shoes should be.

It's not a pleasant thing.

It would be alright if I was the type of guy who wore slippers - but I'm not that type of guy. Slippers are not something I would even consider. Why?

"Cause slippers are for old men and weirdos.

Haven't you even noticed that most crazy people, when seen on the street, have slippers on? If you can't be trusted with laces, what do they give you? Slippers, that's what.

I'm not going that route.

I think I'll just rest my toes on the baseboard heater - maybe that'll help.


It's better than slippers.




Later.

1 comment:

  1. Don't panic. Weight loss requires more metabolism due to less insulation, which means that, until you adjust, you'll feel chilly. It's manifesting in your extremities, which sucks. The alternative - bein' fatter - sucks more.

    ReplyDelete