Tuesday, February 26, 2008

CM

900 Posts.

That's got to work out to at least:
  • 2250 spelling or grammatical errors. (Thanks Spellcheck, - and Bish)
  • 536 shitty Posts.
  • 63 mediocre Posts. (Talking about clouds, or shit like that.)
  • 17 Posts where I was too lazy to come up with anything, so I threw up something from YouTube instead.
  • 4 serious Posts. (Because the Internet is serious business.)
  • 32 Posts about food, beverages, thoughts on food or beverages, wishing I had food or beverages... you get the idea.
  • 11 Posts where I mention my penis. (Believe me, I checked.)
  • 37 Posts where I bitch about work, working, the people at work, or any combination thereof.
  • 29 Posts where it seems that the Hetro-Life Mate and I are more than just "friends."
  • 14 Posts about Movies. It didn't have to be something spectacular - just fanboy gushing, mostly. Lord knows I wouldn't write about something cultural.
  • 42 Posts that have suggestive sexual overtones, or I blatantly state how horny I am.
  • 41 Posts that made sense at the time, but looking back I have no idea what I was talking about.
  • 23 Posts that were complete in-jokes, and only two of you understood.
  • 15 Posts that I've removed for sensitive, personal reasons.
  • 8 Posts where I talked about hitting milestones. (100 posts, 200 Posts, etc.)
  • 7 Posts that rambled nowhere and didn't make any sense.
  • 6 Posts that made you laugh and chuckle.
  • 5 Posts that were totally about bobbies - but didn't seem like it at the time.
  • 4 Posts that were comedic gold, and overlooked by the Academy
  • 3 Posts where I showed my charming, intellectual side.
  • 2 Posts about something relevant - politics or news. It wasn't informed or opinionated, just what I thought at the time.
  • This Post.
  • .

That about sums it up, eh?



Later.

1 comment:

  1. When you put out your 900 collection - THIS! IS! SPART-uh, RAMBLING! - will you include the missing 15 posts?

    Man, I think I abort about 15 posts a month before they hit the presses. The amount I've aborted after - like 2 - shows how small my attention span .. wanna go ride bikes?

    VW:ngzjlitv - talks about racist prison television, not knowing I patented 2/3 of that idea.

    ReplyDelete