Friday, February 15, 2008

Better Latte Then Never.

I think I'm ready for Starbucks again.

I stopped going there for dietary reasons. My favorite, the Venti White Chocolate Mocha, topped in at 580 calories per! (Not a gay drink, just fattening.) That's just under the amount I eat at a meal.

It hurt, but I let it go.

I've been doing really well with the contest, (although this week I lost only 2 pounds instead of my usual 5) having lost almost 20 pounds so far. I don't want to jeopardize what I've accomplished, but I would like to enjoy a real caffeine fix every once in a while.

I was checking The Starbucks website for nutritional information when I started reading about their Skinny Lattes and Mochas. I'd heard of them before, but never bothered to look anything up. (I figured a Skinny coffee was the equivalent of a Lite Big Mac.) I can have a Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte (No Whip) and it's only 160 calories - that's a lot easier to fit into my day than 580.

Which means I'll be fitting into my old jeans soon.

Coffee anyone?



Later.

(P.S. - I tried on a pair today - I'm in my old jeans now - but I'd still like to go down at least one more size.)

No comments:

Post a Comment