Sunday, July 29, 2007

Up & Away.

Now I know why I wanted to be an Astronaut when I was younger.

The guys who run NASA are more lenient than your everyday cop when it comes to drunk driving.

"Hey Jim - Bob looks a little loaded."

"He just had a few to relax, don't worry. Besides, what's he gonna hit up there?"

"He just threw up on his shoes, Jim."

"At least it wasn't at zero-g, right? Send 'im up!"

It's great how our finest minds and the best trained staff run into the same problem that I do when I go to the bar. Too bad they couldn't cab it to the International Space Station, right?

Where do I sign up for tryouts?
I think I can still chug 4 coolers in under a minute - that should make me at least Second Chair material. (Playing Quarters with no gravity is gonna be a bitch, though.)


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment