Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Cheesy.


Just got back from the movies.

Took The Boy to see Ratatouille - and it was surprisingly good. (I shouldn't be surprised - it's Pixar after all.)

Going to the movies with a four-year old is an interesting experience. Imagine someone who can't sit still. At all. They're so hyped up just to be there, that they almost miss the fact that there is a movie going on. And my Boy? He's a people watcher. He'd rather be checking out the hot five-year old two lanes down than wondering why there's a rat starring in the film.

Thank God he didn't have to get up and pee five times - after the last time, we made sure to empty him out before we even go into the theater.

But he enjoyed himself, and that's what counts. I'm amazed he stopped bouncing around long enough to allow us to get him into bed.

So now I'm off to bed, and if I dream about rats cooking me dinner, I'm sending the therapy bill to Brad Bird.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment