Wednesday, July 18, 2007

700 Club

Seven Hundred.

If I had a dollar for every post, I could just about afford a PS3! (If I knew someone who could get it without the tax, that is.)

It's not like every post is a shining beacon in the darkness, but as long as I light up a few people's days, it's okay by me.

I've been pretty consistent with the day-to-day posting style, but I'm starting to feel like I don't really have that much to say. It's almost time to cut back a bit, and only post when I feel I have something of merit.

At times I've made this blog a very personal thing, and other times it's more comedic in nature. I'd like to go either one way or the other, really - Emo-funny doesn't work all the time. (Although it's almost exactly the type of guy I am - with a dash of sarcasm here and there.)

What does the future hold?
More updates, to be sure. I've set my sights on One Thousand.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment