Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Boring Passenger.

Just got back from Vancouver.

It was only a quick day trip - go over, go to appointment, & go back. 3 hours driving and 3 hours on the ferry for a twenty minute appointment doesn't seem right, does it?

I didn't do the driving, I was just the passenger.
Truth be told, I wasn't a very good one either.

Putting me in a moving vehicle when I cannot control the volume of music or the amount the windows are open causes my body to release tryptophan, and I instantly slide into a coma for about an hour. (Each way.)

I'm just Mister Excitement, aren't I?

The only time I was totally awake was on the ferry ride to and from.
I don't trust other passengers on the ferries, I think they are sketchy at the best of times. Today was crazy because there were tons of people on board who were going to the Vans Warped Tour, and some of them had so much metal pierced into their faces they were setting off the theft detectors in the gift shop. It was strange to hear a sixteen year old girl say how excited she was to go see Joan Jett.

But all in all it was a great trip. The sun was shining, the traffic wasn't too bad, and most important of all - I'm well rested.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment