Friday, September 02, 2011

Pastrinomical Relaxation.


Today at work, I walked into a Clusterfuck.

None of the issues were work related, except for the fact that they happened at work. Most of it was people's dramatic bullshit and the main frustration was just having to deal with it all. The added bonus of having a guy blow off his shift and having to do his job as well as mine was just the icing on the cake.

...and it's funny I mention icing, because after I ranted my frustrations to the wife, I come home to find a freshly made coffee and donuts.

Let's just say that the donuts may not have been good for my waistline, but they were good for my soul. Each delicious bite took me juuust a bit further from my shitty day - and that can only be a good thing.

So I'd like to give props to the Wife - she somehow knew what would make my day, and came through with flying colors. (Considering the only other option to ensure my cheerfulness would have been a blowjob, I guess I should be disappointed, but whatever..Donuts!)




Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment