Saturday, September 03, 2011

Inception.

After my shitty work day/feel good donut binge last night, I crashed and went to bed.

Rule #1 - That much sugar before bed is NOT good for my mind. (Caffeine is the bomb, though - I drink coffee like snot-nosed kids drink NyQuil.)

I had the weirdest dream - I was working, and was losing it on some guy who was late for his shift (repressed rage, anyone?). As I was leaving the store after chewing this guy out, I walked into the sunlight - and woke up.

When I looked up, it was 7:05 - I work at 7:30, and it's a 20 minute drive away. I jumped up, started coffee, had the fastest shower/shave in history and busted my ass getting to work.

I made it to work by 7:35.

Thank God I'm the boss today, because otherwise I'd have to explain to someone that the reason I'm late is because I was dreaming about giving someone shit for being late.

And that would have made me sound like more of a nut than I am.

Later.

4 comments:

  1. Thank-you for the laugh! I really needed it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:12 am

    Lol...

    Alright I read more..

    Sue me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
    Cheap Flights to Durban
    Flights to Durban
    Durban Flights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
    Cheap Flights to Durban
    Flights to Durban
    Durban Flights

    ReplyDelete