I setup Blogger's Word Verification because I was getting a lot of spam in my comments. Once I enabled that, my problem ended.
I think the Word Verification system is hitting on me.
Really, some of the words it wants me to type make me feel dirty inside. (I'm dirty enough on my own, thanks.)
- tklbzfan - Tickle Balls Fan? That's just wrong.
- icfrby - I See Furby? C'mon, I know I'm a little scruffy sometimes, but that's just mean.
- ndeuxi - It sounds French. I'm not sure. Could be sexual.
- jireth - I think I'm being lipped off in Latin. Or Hebrew. Whatever, it sounds like it envoles teeth.
- ynhhzbk - Young Honey's Hose Back? What the Hell? I'm not sure what that means... Wait....No, I don't know what that means.
See what I'm talking about? Is it just me? Is there some sign I'm missing?
It's either the beginning of a worldwide conspiracy, or the start of My Nervous Breakdown.
No matter what, It's all good.