Thursday, May 31, 2007

Who's The Man In The Suit?

For my Birthday the Sidekick got me something I really wanted.

Volumes 1& 2 of Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law.

If you've never seen this show, you are missing out.
Correction: If you are over the age of 27 and haven't seen this show, you are missing out. - If under, you won't have a fucking clue as to who half these people are.

Take classic Hanna-Barbera characters, smoke a bunch of pot and write a cartoon. This is what you would get. The only show that consistently makes me laugh as hard and often would be Futurama. (And it's losing the battle so far.)

I really like how it completely skewers the childhood memories I had of shows like Scooby-Doo and Super Friends. It takes everything I remember and dimly recall, flips it over and fucks it sideways. (That's really the best description/complement I can offer.)

Thanks, Buddy for making me laugh.

I can't wait until July 24th - Volume 3 hits the shelves.

"Get ready to feel the power.....of attorney!"



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment