Friday, May 04, 2007

James Franco's Lazy Eye.

There were 3 things that bugged me about my movie-going experience tonight.

But I'm just going to focus on one of them.

James Franco's lazy eye.

Shit, son!

See an optometrist, opthamologist, whatever. Just see someone. Everytime that fucker was on-screen it was all I could do not to stare at it. The credits should read "Harry Osbourne---James Franco. Lazy Eye --- As Itself." The goddamn eye should get secondary billing. (Do I smell a possible Best Supporting Oscar? Hmm?)

I suspended my disbelief enough to accommodate all the stuff I expected from Spider-Man 3; it didn't include that ocular monstrosity appearing on screen.

Aside from that - it was a great movie. A little slow in parts, but good.

Except for that fucking eye.
I can still see it in my mind, and I left the theater 3 hours ago.
I'm not going to get any sleep tonight.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment